What is including in the solution?
The service include the IoT Trackers positioned in containers by exporters. Connected with Sigfox global network. (for IoTrack and LocaTrack only)
A global access to cloud web platform with analytics and visibility features
Logistic services for trackers: Tracker delivery to departure warehouse and reverse logistics from destination warehouse. (For IoTrack and LocaTrack only)
What are the benefits of the solutions?
What are the advantages of IoT compared to simple Track & Trace?
EasyTrack helps you to track your goods easily
– Port-to-port tracking
– Near real-time and port-to-port tracking information
– Allows you to know a prediction of the date of arrival at the ports.
– Information on delays
IoTrack allows to get granular information in complex multimodal transportation.
– Condition monitoring at a high level of accuracy
– Complete independence for data capture
– Better anticipate and react in case of unforeseen events
– Complete end-to-end perspective
– Near Real-time visibility
What parameters are monitored with IoT?
Condition monitoring is about having visibility and control over your temperature, humidity and shocks across every lane, road, rail, and sea with a real-time alert.
▶︎ To Know More
What kind of notifications will I receive?
– Unloading from vessel, departure from port, stopover, transshipment
– Early and delays
– Missed ships
– Sleeping containers
– Related to conditions: Exceeding the thresholds for temperature, humidity, shocks, etc.
How do I create value with the data I get?
At first the data is processed and qualified before being available on Safecube platform. Then there are many ways to create value from quality information:
– Route optimization: detailed analysis from lead-times per route and shipping lanes
– Working capital reduction: The flows optimization speeds up the process, gains in lead time and therefore reduces working capital.
– Insurance premium reduction: Reduce your insurance premium by proving that you have better control of your flows.
– Better customer relationship: With machine learning, get actionable and predictive ETA’s. Anticipate delays and synchronize operations for faster lead time to improve reliability for better customer relationship.
– Detention cost reduction: Get information on unloading activities in real-time to react faster and avoid sleeping containers
What level of integration with my SI is required for the service?
– A standalone use: no integration required, just access to the Cloud platform.
– Connect the customer’s IS directly to the Safecube solution via an API.
Can the tracking devices be reused?
How does the tracking works at sea, far from the coasts?
All data points recorded during the sea journey are recorded and saved by the tracker until it is reconnected to the network.
However, the real-time geolocation via the ship allows a continuous tracking of the containers.